Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Q's Creative Classes: Cards & LETTERS

Sorry, this kit is sold out.
_______________________

Frequently I am asked what inspires my card designs.  More often than not it is the paper.  This time, however, it's the beads!

Those sweet little letter beads we used to string around a baby's wrist (why?  so we wouldn't forget their name?? :)  Well, I found these beads in a sophisticated Gold tone!  And they spell things!  It's like they were begging to put on a card.  I first ran into these little treasures in China last year.

They are also very light and a low enough profile to fit into envelopes.  I'm pretty smitten, as you can tell.  This class includes five different ways to use these letter beads on a card.  I know it's not nice to play favorites, but I'm a board game kind-of-gal so the "Friends that stay together, PLAY together" card with a Tic Tac Toe board and a petite Glassine envelope filled with...yes! Xs and Os letter beads!  Oh My! 

I'm also digging these rich colors and a break from hearts & flowers, which I always try to do in March.  Believe me, it's a challenge!




 
What you'll need:

Adhesives:  Roller-type adhesive for putting cards together.  

Foam squares and glue dots (mini & medium). Scotch tape.

Tools & Supplies: 
Scissors (long & fine-tipped)

Paper Piercer
Pumice Stone Distress ink & Sponge
Craft Mat
Large lid or small container to place small items from kit

If you have any questions, please let me know.  
Would love if you posted these pictures to Pinterest!








 


















































 

0 comments:

Q's Creative Card Classes's Fan Box

Contact Me

Favorite Quote

"The art of being
HAPPY lies in the
POWER of extracting
happiness from
COMMON things."
~Henry Ward Beecher

Subjects

 

Q's Creative Card Making Kits | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

01 09 10