Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Finally...

I've always shied away from writing a blog. It's always made me feel a little uncomfortable sharing such personal thoughts with the public. The world wide web is a surprisingly intimate and personal place despite it's user-isolation.

There is, however, a middle ground I've observed that makes me feel that it's time to jump in and get my feet wet.

It can feel just a wee bit arrogant to think anyone other than my closest friends will be interested in my day to day life, so I'll edit accordingly. What I do think will be interesting will be our common love of paper crafting, photography, cooking, odd little thoughts, good books, travelling and little things that make life either a little more exciting or a whole lot easier.

I work for PaperCrafts Magazine as a PC Pro. Basically I am an ambassador of the world of paper crafting. I love it. I promote it. I teach it. I see this blog as an extension of that work and hope it gives me as much satisfaction as the 'real' world.

Until the next time, see beauty. Sue

0 comments:

Q's Creative Card Classes's Fan Box

Contact Me

Favorite Quote

"The art of being
HAPPY lies in the
POWER of extracting
happiness from
COMMON things."
~Henry Ward Beecher

Subjects

 

Q's Creative Card Making Kits | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

01 09 10