Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Pockets!

Today's Studio 5 segment was all about Pockets (you guessed that!). One of our favorite family meals is Falafel (in a pita pocket)...watch the segment below or visit the Studio 5 website for the recipes.


We've been using pockets in paper crafting for years, but using envelopes for quick & easy pockets is a clever twist that will get your creative juices flowing. Watch the segment below and visit the Studio 5 website for more information.


Please note the Birthday Calendar Album Project is available in pre-cut kit and can be purchased here.

Three of the other projects from the segment are available from my Envelopement class/kit. You can purchase it here.

Those pretty pink envelopes were purchased from Xpedex in Utah. There were 25 envelopes in a pack and I'm going to make all of them! They were super quick & cute!

Thanks for all your sneak-peek guesses...I knew the pocket theme would be easy, but was hoping someone would guess Falafel.

Two of you (Cami B. and Rob'n'mon {Hi Monica!}) guessed a gyro, which isn't too far off the mark and then KWgirl and Heather Vincent guessed 'Cards made from envelopes', so they are my winners this month. Please email me with your mailing address so I can send off your goodies.

Thanks again ladies! I'll be back on the show Monday, Feb. 8th, have a bitty blurb this coming Friday and again on Feb. 16th. So look forward to another sneak peek in a short bit.

4 comments:

kwgirl said...

LOVED the hot pink envies from Xpedx, I'll have to take a trip there. How much were they?
I haven't had Tzatziki sauce since I moved from KW almost 7 years ago! I've never had a falafel before either...only Pita's:)
LOVed the hydrating of the chickpea's, where do you find them?
Excited to see the fun winnings:)

CreatedbyKay said...

Susan, you are amazing! Thanks for all the fun envelope/pocket ideas!
Very cute!

Queen Bee said...

The falafels have my mouth watering! Tzatziki sauce is the best! I can't wait to try these recipes out on my family. Of course I love the paper crafting ideas, I love using the envelopes in making cards. I am heading to Xpedex asap! Great show!

Anonymous said...

hey girl, how are you? love the new envelope kits. would you contact me in private
Kitty in va

Q's Creative Card Classes's Fan Box

Contact Me

Favorite Quote

"The art of being
HAPPY lies in the
POWER of extracting
happiness from
COMMON things."
~Henry Ward Beecher

Subjects

 

Q's Creative Card Making Kits | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

01 09 10