Saturday, July 30, 2011

Studio 5 Sneak-peek

This blog has been pretty quiet lately...what have I been up to?  Summer!  Lots of family, fun and frolicking.  but you know, that can only go for so long, sadly. 

I'm gearing up for a busy work month and I'm excited about what I'm working on and look forward to sharing it with you soon.
In the meantime, I thought I'd share a little sneak peek of the Studio 5 segments I have planned for Monday.  It took almost a week to prepare for it, so it'll be a doozy. 
Hope you're all enjoying the summer too, look forward to hearing from you.

Studio 5: Spicy Corn Fritters

Contact Me

Cricut Keyboard Code

Favorite Quote

"The art of being
HAPPY lies in the
POWER of extracting
happiness from
COMMON things."
~Henry Ward Beecher

Subjects

 

MyEyeQ | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates