Saturday, July 30, 2011

Studio 5 Sneak-peek

This blog has been pretty quiet lately...what have I been up to?  Summer!  Lots of family, fun and frolicking.  but you know, that can only go for so long, sadly. 

I'm gearing up for a busy work month and I'm excited about what I'm working on and look forward to sharing it with you soon.
In the meantime, I thought I'd share a little sneak peek of the Studio 5 segments I have planned for Monday.  It took almost a week to prepare for it, so it'll be a doozy. 
Hope you're all enjoying the summer too, look forward to hearing from you.

Q's Creative Card Classes's Fan Box

Contact Me

Favorite Quote

"The art of being
HAPPY lies in the
POWER of extracting
happiness from
COMMON things."
~Henry Ward Beecher

Subjects

 

Q's Creative Card Making Kits | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

01 09 10