Thursday, June 13, 2013

Studio 5: Tasty Tin Foil Camp Dinner ideas


One of the best parts of prepping for a Studio 5 cooking segment is turning my family into guinea pigs and experimenting. Saturday, Steve got some hot coals going in our fire pit...meanwhile, I got creative in the kitchen and wow, did I ever make a mess! 

And then I would throw (ever so carefully) my foil packs down from the deck, running back and forth, taking pictures and of course taste testing everything. We open our first foil pack (Salmon) and my son, Jordan says to me "where are the plates"...really? It's a foil dinner! We're camping! There are NO dishes! So we all grabbed a fork and started eating right out of the foil. Delicious and gone within seconds. Bunch up the foil and throw away. Got to love that. Enjoy!

P.S.  Normally I copy my entire article here on my blog, as Studio 5 doesn't have the space on their website, but this time, the entire article and photos is there, so check it out!  More details and ideas!


0 comments:

Q's Creative Card Classes's Fan Box

Contact Me

Favorite Quote

"The art of being
HAPPY lies in the
POWER of extracting
happiness from
COMMON things."
~Henry Ward Beecher

Subjects

 

Q's Creative Card Making Kits | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

01 09 10