Friday, August 10, 2018

Q's Creative Cards: HAPPY CAMPER!

I have a special place in my heart for camping & the outdoors.  My best memories as a child were camping ...but I should use that word loosely.

My Mom, my sister and I and my little brother would sleep in the back of the station wagon and Dad and the boys would drape a tarp over a branch! 

But we had foxes and bear visiting us, campfires, babbling brooks, picking blueberries and that intoxicating smell of the pine forest.

I still love to camp, but I must admit, it's a LOT more plush these days! I even make cards while I camp!  

Happy Camper Card Kit includes FIVE pre-cut & ready-to-assemble cards, a photo instructional slideshow, written instructions and printables and Cut files as a bonus!  

Classes start and kits start shipping August 20th!



Happy Camper

Class Schedule
Mon., Aug. 20th            Sandy Hobby Lobby                    2 - 4 pm
Tues., 
Aug. 21st            South Jordan Hobby Lobby          5:30 - 7:30 pm
Wed., 
Aug. 22nd           South Jordan Hobby Lobby          10am - noon
Wed., Aug. 22nd           West Valley Hires Big H                6 - 8 pm
Thurs., Aug. 23rd          Custom Location (please email)    6 - 8 pm
Friday, Aug. 24th           Layton Hobby Lobby                   10am - noon
Friday, 
Aug. 24th           Layton Hobby Lobby                   2 - 4pm
Friday, 
Aug. 24th           Layton Hobby Lobby                   4:30 - 7:30 pm

What you'll need: 


Adhesives:  

Roller-type adhesive for putting cards together.  
Regular Foam squares & THIN foam squares

1/2" foam roll & 1/8" foam strips
Mini, Micro and medium Glue dots 

Liquid glue or dotto
Scotch Tape

Tools & Supplies:

Scissors (fine tip & long) 

Paper Piercer & Piercing mat
12" trimmer and bone folder (or something to score with)

Threader
Large lid or small container to place small items from kit

Distress ink: Gathered Twigs & Stamping sponge.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

...and I would love if you posted these pictures to Pinterest! 










































Q's Creative Card Classes's Fan Box

Contact Me

Favorite Quote

"The art of being
HAPPY lies in the
POWER of extracting
happiness from
COMMON things."
~Henry Ward Beecher

Subjects

 

Q's Creative Card Making Kits | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

01 09 10