Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Q's Creative Cards: SIMPLY SPRINGTIME CARD KIT

You don't need a green thumb to make these flowers grow, just this kit & it's slideshow and you'll have beautiful, dimensional spring blooms to adorn these cards.

I saw my first spring flowers yesterday.  Did it ever brighten my mood.  It's been a long winter, or maybe I'm just getting older and can't handle the cold like I used to.  

Either way, I'm just very happy to share this kit with you because it's all SPRING here with sweet pastels, and pretty patterns, bunnies and chicks, and of course, those beautifully layered, dimensional spring flowers.  So seriously fun to paper piece those flowers!  So, get a head start on the season and order this kit today!

I released another Spring Blossom kit in conjunction with this one, Bouquet Bliss... 


Simply Springtime Card Kit


Things you'll need for this class:

Adhesives:
Roller-type adhesive for putting cards together.
Regular Foam squares & THIN foam squares
Foam Tape on a roll
Glue dots: Mini and larger Glue dots

Tools & Supplies:

Small ruler & Pencil
Paper Piercer, ball tools & foam mat
Frayed Burlap Distress Ink & Stamping Sponge

If you have any questions, please let me know.
I would ♥ if you post these pictures on Pinterest, Instagram or share this post on Facebook.







Q's Creative Card Classes's Fan Box

Contact Me

Favorite Quote

"The art of being
HAPPY lies in the
POWER of extracting
happiness from
COMMON things."
~Henry Ward Beecher

Subjects

 

Q's Creative Card Making Kits | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

01 09 10