Thursday, May 14, 2020

Q's Creative Card Kit: MAN CARDS 4

Axe throwing is a thing...did you know that?  LOL

Sometimes I get inspired by the strangest things...but really, what a striking card!  Why have I never designed a bullseye card before!

I had SO much fun designing these Man cards, I always do.  This time, I really let these detailed metal charms inspire me.

I also love this cool color palette, and the plaids, checks, chevrons and wood grains.  So manly!

I always release Man Cards before June for Father's Day, but this is an all-year card kit with no overt Father's Day card (the Shirt & Tie card could be both a Father's day or Birthday).  I also included an anniversary card (because it's been requested lately), but because I know not everyone is married, I'm including a second sentiment for a birthday.

This Card making kit is pre-cut and ready to assemble.  All you need is adhesives and a few simple supplies (see below).  You can add some of those items to your cart from the drop-down menu.  This kit includes a step-by-step instructional slideshow.  As a bonus you'll also get the print and cut files.

Kits will start shipping Monday, May 18.  (There will be no shipping between May 21-25 for Memorial Day weekend).

Man Cards 4 Kit


If you'd like to ask me questions about this kit and see the cards in person, join  me this Saturday on my Facebook page!


















Supplies needed to complete this kit

Adhesives:  
Roller-type adhesive for putting cards together.  
Regular Foam squares & THIN foam squares

1/2" foam roll & 1/8" foam strips
Mini & Micro glue dots 

Scotch tape

Tools & Supplies:

Scissors

Paper Piercer & Foam mat
Distress ink: Ground Espresso & Stamping sponge.




















































































Q's Creative Card Classes's Fan Box

Contact Me

Favorite Quote

"The art of being
HAPPY lies in the
POWER of extracting
happiness from
COMMON things."
~Henry Ward Beecher

Subjects

 

Q's Creative Card Making Kits | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

01 09 10