Monday, June 15, 2020

FREE Father's Day PRINTABLE cards!

I've enjoyed sharing FREE printable downloads so much over the past few months, I'm going to keep doing it!

Here are a few more from my Junk Drawer Studio 5 segment I did back in 2015.  (Yes, when I run out of re-runs, I'll design new ones!).

This just makes me laugh and laugh, brings back TOO many memories.  Dad; slayer of spiders.  I tried so hard to teach my girls to NOT be afraid of them, that they are our friends and we should capture them and release them outside...HAH!  

These cards are perfect for kids.  Super easy!  You can download the printables HERE.


Don't throw away that partial deck of cards (of course not...they're in your junk drawer!).

I've used this one for Father's day, but brainstorm and you'll find sentiments to go with all of them!

I scuffed up the front of the card with fine sandpaper, mounted it and foams squared everything on.











Let's talk paper clips...  who knew?  A whole world of DIY paper clip transformations!  

How cute is this hanger!  Perfect for this Father's day card, but so many other applications.  

Great use for your little bits of paper you've been holding on to!

Have fun creating this easy cards.  If you have any questions, please email me. 








































Q's Creative Card Classes's Fan Box

Contact Me

Favorite Quote

"The art of being
HAPPY lies in the
POWER of extracting
happiness from
COMMON things."
~Henry Ward Beecher

Subjects

 

Q's Creative Card Making Kits | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

01 09 10