Saturday, September 26, 2020

Q's Creative Kits: Wicked Fun Gifts

Come in for a bite!  Because what would Halloween be without treats!

And NOT just for kids and NOT just the store bought kind.  I ♥ to gift at Halloween.  Why?  Because it's FUN.  Seriously, I will gift to just about anyone because I want to put a smile on their face.

On top of 4 gift packages, I also included an adorable mini tri-fold FOLIO with all sorts of Halloween messages, a hidden pocket and insert and a couple of fold-outs, perfect for a few pictures and notes.  I plan on making these into keepsakes for my Grandgirls so they can remember Halloween 2020! (scroll down to see larger photos)

Don't miss the skeleton hand charm grasping the real glass vial filled with sparkly things on the "eat, drink" bag... It's these little details that make my kits unique.

Wicked Fun Gift Packaging Kit
Supplies Needed to make this kit

Adhesives:
adhesive for paper to paper
Glue Dots & Scotch Tape
Regular Foam squares & THIN foam squares
1/2" Foam Roll
Optional: New THIN foam (it's huge and 108 ft)
(and 
not necessary, you can use the squares, but I love the convenience)


Tools & Supplies:
Scissors
wooden spoon handle, or something similar
Paper Piercer and Sponge Mat
Stickles (Glitter glue), Orange Slice, Black Diamond, Lime Green 
Optional:
Distress Ink: Black Soot (or other black ink)
Stamping Sponge

Any questions?  Email me!
Please share on social media!






Q's Creative Card Classes's Fan Box

Contact Me

Favorite Quote

"The art of being
HAPPY lies in the
POWER of extracting
happiness from
COMMON things."
~Henry Ward Beecher

Subjects

 

Q's Creative Card Making Kits | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

01 09 10