Tuesday, November 24, 2020

NEW ~ TRIPLI♥KITS - Gingerbread Collection!

 

SO excited to share an idea that has been brewing in my brain for TOO long!  I have been creating, what I am now calling, my CLASSIC card Kits for 14 years.

During that time I have gotten frequent requests for other types of kits but have never had the time to evolve... but a lot has changed in my life this last year, personally AND with my business and it's just time to shake things up a bit!

Introducing, Triplikits!

One Design, 3 cards. Quick & Easy and includes everything you need (envelopes, foam squares, glue dots) to make your cards and start delivering some smiles!  You will just need some kind of double sided adhesive and a postage stamp! Pre-folded, Pre-cut and ready to assemble! Written instructions and Step-by-step photos + Bonus Printables.  The price also includes shipping!

Sometimes you just want QUICK!  and sometimes you just have a gap in your stash of cards and need more THANK YOU cards, or maybe you have several friends having BABIES all at the same time, or Grandchildren GRADUATING ... you get the idea.  So stay tuned, I'll be releasing more themed collections of Triplikits as well as some other exciting new Card Kit lines.

I WILL continue designing my CLASSIC card kits!  Not to worry.  I have some really fun ideas I'm working on right now, in preparation for my next card making retreat, RAINBOW of COLOR, March 26-27 (as long as Covid cooperates!)

But back to my FIRST Triplikit release!

My Sweet Gingerbread Collection!  These darlings will put a smile on your face and these colors will brighten everyone's December!  

Three different cards to choose from, OR buy all three and get a free bottle of Unicorn stickles!





If you are NEW to card making and don't have any double sided adhesive, I've got two choices for you in the drop-down menu if you don't want to make a trip to your local craft store.

E-Z Runner Petite Permanent Dots refillable Dispenser is a sweet little thing, easy on the hand and just enough to complete your kits and then some. 26 feet and .3" of translucent permanent adhesive dots.

If you think you want to try a few different kinds of adhesive, try the Adhesive Dispenser Value pack. This pack has over 150 ft of adhesive in 4 Dispensers and saves over 20% from buying separately.  Includes Permanent Squares, Strips, Vellum and Re-positional Dots.

Triplikit Gingerbread Collection




Q's Creative Card Classes's Fan Box

Contact Me

Favorite Quote

"The art of being
HAPPY lies in the
POWER of extracting
happiness from
COMMON things."
~Henry Ward Beecher

Subjects

 

Q's Creative Card Making Kits | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

01 09 10