Thursday, February 4, 2021

Q's Creative Card Kit: GLAM GIRL

I must admit, I miss glamming up a bit once in a while.  I was a bit of a tomboy growing up and came to the glam-life (if you can call it that!) later than most.  But I'm making up for it!

I still only own one purse, but I'll all about lipstick, jewelry and a great pair of sunglasses!

And now I had the chance to glam-up some great girl cards, full of BLING, I mean, the biggest, over the top bling I've ever done!

As well as this stunning pink palette, glammy embellishments & ribbon. TWO cute purse cards, TWO new pop & Stand card templates, one with a gift card slider and TWO red/pink lacey cards with adorable puffy heart trim.

I seriously had so much fun designing these cards and I know you will love making them!

Glam Girl Card Kit comes with everything you need to assemble 6 cards because everything is pre-cut and scored and it comes with a step-by-step slideshow (and written instructions as well).  You also get bonus cut files and printables!

Glam Girl Card Kit

Supplies Needed

Adhesives:

adhesive for paper to paper
Regular Foam squares & THIN foam squares

Fine Tip Liquid Glue
Glue Dots

Tools & Supplies:

Scissors
Paper piercer & foam mat



 



 


























































Q's Creative Card Classes's Fan Box

Contact Me

Favorite Quote

"The art of being
HAPPY lies in the
POWER of extracting
happiness from
COMMON things."
~Henry Ward Beecher

Subjects

 

Q's Creative Card Making Kits | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

01 09 10