Friday, March 19, 2021

Throwback Thursday: Quilting Bee Cards


Sorry, this kit is sold out.

I've made one quilt in my life.  37 years ago!  For my son who moved into a 'real' bed.  I stenciled rocking horses on squares and put that baby together... it was quite a job, which is probably why I've never made another one.  I have several friends and lots of students who quilt and I so admire the patience and exactness it requires.

I love the tradition of it all and wanted to capture that look on cards.  I have some fun new techniques to share with you, lace and ribbon, new charms and beautiful sentiments!  Everything is pre-cut and ready to assemble with basic supplies.

Each kit includes a slideshow (use on computer, tablet or even your phone!) that makes putting these five cards together super easy!  It also includes all the printables for future card making.



Any questions?  Just email me


















 

Q's Creative Card Classes's Fan Box

Contact Me

Favorite Quote

"The art of being
HAPPY lies in the
POWER of extracting
happiness from
COMMON things."
~Henry Ward Beecher

Subjects

 

Q's Creative Card Making Kits | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

01 09 10