Thursday, August 26, 2021

LIGHT up the HOLIDAYS Card Making RETREAT Oct 22-23

 

I have to pinch myself that this will be my fourth card making retreat already!  When I first transitioned from monthly classes to retreats, I wasn't quite sure about it, but wow... I love it SO much.

It's such an 'event' now and feels so much more special and I have more time to make it 'special'!  I want to thank you ladies who have joined me through all four retreats as I've worked through locations (so happy with our permanent location now at Thanksgiving Point), organization, etc...  It's becoming very familiar now and not so overwhelming!

I'm SUPER happy to present my line-up of classes for LIGHT-UP the HOLIDAYS Fall retreat, this Oct 22-23!  

4 classes, deliciously catered Dinner (Friday) and Lunch (Saturday), Prizes, Table Gifts, Gift bags, shopping, swaps and a pretty awesome Make & Take!  So many details...scroll to read it all!

Can't attend but still want the package? You can choose the Pick-up & go OR a Ship & go option (use drop-down menu.)  This will include everything at the retreat except catering.


What's included

4 card kits / Classes (valued at $135)
Prizes, Make & Take, Gift Bag & Additional gifts (valued at $100)
Lunch & Dinner Buffet (Valued at $65)

Schedule
Classes start Friday at 1pm thru 9pm
and Saturday 9am to 4pm

Lodging is fun (and a 2-min walk from the retreat), but totally optional if you live nearby.  We have a block of rooms for our retreat, so you book through me.

Let's talk about the theme of this retreat, Light up the Holidays, because it's also the name of our first class. it's also exciting.
I mean, electrifying!  Illuminating!  
I have been wanting to design light-up cards for years now, but wow, IN.TI.MI.DATING!  So, I took a course in Electronics..jk.  I just figured it out.  after a lots of copper tape and I do mean LOTS and plenty of trial and error, I am ready to share all that I have learned with you!  and wow, it's so, so fun!
And of course, I'm making it suuuuuper easy for you with pre-printed templates!
Because this is a "have to see' kind of kit, I'll be doing a facebook live for y'all tomorrow!


Winter Wonderland is a stunning collection of six cards featuring Graphic 45 designs that I then curated with equally evocative prints, lace, charms, buttons, gems, ribbon, thread, and resin roses.
Cards this special need more than a folded card base, so you'll enjoy unique folds, steps, pockets and slides in this kit.















This whimsical & playful set of card features Happy Santa & cute little Christmas villages.  Each Santa is on a wobble mechanism, which makes him even more irresistible!  Touches of gold foil, plaid & snowy backgrounds and touches of glitter complete the look.
























Christmas Beaded Blossoms is such a pretty card kit.  I love the vibrant Christmas colors in this kit, the snowy woodgrain, copper buttons, ecru lace, gold roses, but the star are the pre-made deep red beaded blossoms (aren't you happy you don't have to make those!).  A sweet, quick & easy Christmas card kit you'll love having in your stash!







Q's Creative Card Classes's Fan Box

Contact Me

Favorite Quote

"The art of being
HAPPY lies in the
POWER of extracting
happiness from
COMMON things."
~Henry Ward Beecher

Subjects

 

Q's Creative Card Making Kits | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

01 09 10