Thursday, January 13, 2022

Card Party FINAL retreat March 18-19!


*Thank you ALL for your response.  I wish there was more room, but unfortunately, we have run out of seats in the actual room, but there is room in the VIRTUAL room!
You can still purchase the SHIP & GO or PICKUP & GO option. (Jan 27)
__________________________________

I can't think of a better way to end the events portion of my business then to have a party!  So that's the theme of my last card making retreat this March 18-19, 2022 at Thanksgiving Point Museum of Natural History, Lehi, UT...and it's MY party and I'll cry if I want to!

joking of course...just lots of card making, laughs and good times.  We've had lots of those over the last...16 YEARS!!!!!  can you believe it!?  What a ride!  Thanks for being there right with me, from years and years of monthly classes at Roberts crafts and then Hobby lobby and various other venues.  

Summer Card making camps at my house and oh my, the four amazing CRUISES and one more this summer to ITALY/GREECE!  It's been a lot of work, but creatively a real joy for me, but most importantly, I treasure your friendships.  Card makers are good people.   We've spent countless hours together and shared much more than a hobby and we both know it. ♥


So, this time I decided to build up your card stash...you know, those cards you NEED.  These are the cards I've been getting requests for consistently over the past few years, so you go!  Wedding, Sympathy, Baby and Man cards!! Scroll down to see the kits and all the details!  To sign up, pay for the retreat.  Once I receive payment, I will send you a registration form, which you'll fill out and send back to me. You'll notice there is a 5th kit (Hello Baby Boy), you can add that to your order if you wish).

Card Party Retreat
Can't attend but still want the package? You can choose the Pick-up & go OR a Ship & go option (use drop-down menu.)  This will include everything at the retreat except catering.

What's included

4 card kits / Classes (valued at $130)
Prizes, Make & Take, Gift Bag & Additional gifts (valued at $100)
Lunch & Dinner Buffet (Valued at $70)

Schedule
Classes start Friday at 1pm thru 9pm
and Saturday 9am to 4pm

Lodging is fun (and a 2-min walk from the retreat), but totally optional if you live nearby.  We have a block of rooms for our retreat, so you book through me.


Hitched was a lot of fun to design (see wedding kit above).  It took me the longest of all the kits though).  There are a ton of little details in this kit, you really need to see it in person.  Pearls, vellum, so many die-cuts, flowers and sentiments & layers.  Can't wait for someone I know to get married!










Man Cards 5 is a fun collection of much needed masculine cards.  Some tongue in cheek, some punny, some just adorable!  There's something here for all the men in your life, with optional 'grandson' or 'son', or just take it off for generic.  The Wallet was designed specifically for my son-in-law who is graduating this spring and is pretty darn cool!  Magnet keeps it closed and lots of space for money, gift cards, notes etc...












Tender Mercies This has been my most requested repeat card kit.  There are seven cards in total.  I put a lot of thought into each of the sentiments.  I wish we didn't need these cards, but of late we need them even more.  Four of the cards have sentiments on the inside as well.

























Hello Baby Girl & Boy are simply adorable.  After much internal debate I decided to divide them into separate kits.  They are pretty easy to assemble and you might be able to do both at the retreat.  But I didn't want to make that decision for you LOL.  Both kits have so many beautiful embellishments that make these cards irresistible! 




Q's Creative Card Classes's Fan Box

Contact Me

Favorite Quote

"The art of being
HAPPY lies in the
POWER of extracting
happiness from
COMMON things."
~Henry Ward Beecher

Subjects

 

Q's Creative Card Making Kits | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

01 09 10