Sunday, October 30, 2022

A Child is Born Nativity Card Kit

 

My first Christmas Card Kit for 2022!
I can't believe it's taken me this long (15 years & counting!) to design a Nativity themed card kit.
I've been getting so many requests lately, so I happily obliged.  It's something I've been wanting to do, just wasn't sure how to do it.

Well, I figured it out and have been happily designing and kitting this delightful card kit over the last few weeks.
A Child is Born Card Kit is paper-piecing heaven...so many layers! You'll enjoy creating each card and delighting your recipients with your creativity!  

Each kit includes everything you need to complete 5 cards (one 5"x7" and four 4" x 5 1/2") and a step-by-step photo/instructional slideshow.  You'll also get bonus printables and cutfiles!  

A Child is Born Nativity Card Kit




























Q's Creative Card Classes's Fan Box

Contact Me

Favorite Quote

"The art of being
HAPPY lies in the
POWER of extracting
happiness from
COMMON things."
~Henry Ward Beecher

Subjects

 

Q's Creative Card Making Kits | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

01 09 10