Tuesday, April 18, 2023

FAST FOOD FUN Card Kit!

 

The idea for this card kit started with the hamburger.  While I was sitting in the car, craving a hamburger.  

I knew I was due to design a paper piecing kit and I thought it would be fun to do food, but it seemed like a tall order (ha!).

It was definitely trickier than usual but after several iterations, I had my Hamburger/Fries combo!  so cute!  From there I bounced around funny sentiments, bright papers, most fast food and had SO much fun. 

I did the work, so YOU could have the fun!  Everything is pre-cut and ready to assemble in a kit that is mailed to you.  Then I'll email you step-by-step photos & instructions in a slideshow you can download to your computer, tablet or smart phone.   Bonus Cut files & printables included!

You will need liquid glue for some of the smaller pieces in this kit. I highly recommend the precision glue form Bearly Art.  Any glue will do, but this bundle makes me excited to glue!

Micro fine tip keeps my hands sticky-free and let's me put the glue exactly where I want to put it.

I have good stock - so add it to your shopping cart!


FAST FOOD FUN Card Kit

Love Paper Piecing Kits?  Check out Birds of Paradise Card Kit!































































































































Q's Creative Card Classes's Fan Box

Contact Me

Favorite Quote

"The art of being
HAPPY lies in the
POWER of extracting
happiness from
COMMON things."
~Henry Ward Beecher

Subjects

 

Q's Creative Card Making Kits | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

01 09 10