Thursday, August 29, 2024

Last chance - Kit & Caboodle Club MINI!

 

Commit & Save $ with my last club membership! 

Why is it my last membership?As some of you may be aware, I will be out of the country next year for over a year, so I won't be able to continue designing during this time.  The website and Etsy shop, however, will continue to sell & ship my BIG selection of card kits!  

In the meantime, I have 3 kits left in my current Kit & Caboodle membership! Halloween and 2 Christmas Kits.  

IF your membership has recently expired, you can continue to receive the last kits for the same price, which is a significant savings over buying kits individually, as well as other benefits; free foam squares, free shipping, freebies* and 10% off supplies & additional kits (same one, shipped at the same time).

Or possibly, you missed signing up for my club altogether? Then jump on and take advantage of my last 3 kits!  Either way, happy to have you join me!

Your membership will start with SAY BOO! Halloween kit and will end with  2 Christmas kit that will ship in November.  If you have any questions, please contact me here.

Q's Creative Card Classes's Fan Box

Contact Me

Favorite Quote

"The art of being
HAPPY lies in the
POWER of extracting
happiness from
COMMON things."
~Henry Ward Beecher

Subjects

 

Q's Creative Card Making Kits | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

01 09 10