Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Q's Creative Cards: Festive Folio!

Last year I created what I called a 'book card' from my Christmas Vintage Twinkle Card Kit.

I really loved that card.  It inspired me!  So, this year, I blew it up!  Made it bigger and thicker (5 x 7.5 x 1) and turned it into what I call my Festive Folio!

In the most traditional sense, a folio is a sheet of paper folded into a book, but that is way too much work!  So I designed 2 cut files, that I have pre-cut, pre-scored and pre-folded (oh my!) so all you do is decorate and adhere together!

What really makes this folio extra festive is my jolly Santa that will clasp your filled folio together with an extra strong magnet!  Of course, we need to fill all five of the pockets in this project, so included in this kit are seven super easy tags and 4 Cards.

And because I love to multi task, you can switch out the metal frame holder to "Christmas Memories" and turn it into a Christmas Keepsake.  Use the tags and cards for journaling and photo mats!

All Q's Creative Kits come pre-cut and ready to assemble.  Each kit comes with a step-by-step photo slideshow with easy to follow instructions.  Each kit will also be followed up with an email with all printables and cut files for your use.  

Christmas Folio & Cards Kit
What you'll need: 

Adhesives:  

Roller-type adhesive for putting cards together.  
Regular Foam squares & THIN foam squares

1/8" foam strips
Mini, Micro and medium Glue dots 

Wonder Tape (1/4" and 1/8") or similar product (super tacky double sided tape)











Tools & Supplies:
Scissors (fine tip & long) 

12" trimmer and scoring tool
6" ruler
Paper Piercer & Piercing mat
Large lid or small container to place small items from kit
Distress ink: Gathered Twigs Ink & Stamping sponge.
Stickles (Mercury Glass & Diamond) by Ranger (or similar glitter glue).
1 1/2" circle punch
1/8" hole punch

If you have any questions, please let me know.

...and I would love if you posted these pictures to Pinterest! 






Q's Creative Card Classes's Fan Box

Contact Me

Favorite Quote

"The art of being
HAPPY lies in the
POWER of extracting
happiness from
COMMON things."
~Henry Ward Beecher

Subjects

 

Q's Creative Card Making Kits | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

01 09 10