Friday, December 14, 2018

Q's Creative Cards ~ Gift Cards!

The older I get, the more I love gifts of experience!  Let's DO something!  Spend time together, create memories, have fun, get creative!

I'm here to help with Q's Creative Gift cards (they look just like this picture!).

I teach 8 times a year, as well as Summer Card Camp, so plenty of opportunities to use it.  Order & pay, then email me with the address of the recipient and I'll mail it out.  Plenty of time before Christmas!  


Gift Card

Q's Creative Card Classes's Fan Box

Contact Me

Favorite Quote

"The art of being
HAPPY lies in the
POWER of extracting
happiness from
COMMON things."
~Henry Ward Beecher

Subjects

 

Q's Creative Card Making Kits | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

01 09 10